We had our family pictures done so that we could send out Christmas cards. Here are a few my favorites.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Cassidy lost her skirt the first time which made us all laugh! I just love their sweet little faces. What a blessing to have three beautiful girls and a wonderful husband in my life.
7 comments:
Hooray! I'm so excited you got it going! HOpe you enjoy it.......
Jolynn! What beautiful pictures! I bet you couldn't take a bad pic of your family even if you tried! I love your blog! Now we just have to be as good as Nichole at posting regularly! HAHA
Hi, I'm Nic's sister in law and I just wanted to ask you where you got your family pics taken? They're super cute and I'm always looking for pretty places to take pictures. Thanks!
Jolynn? Hello? Are you too busy to update your beloved blog???
OH mY! So Awesome!!! You guys are too pretty for your own good! You too, Patrick! :)
Hey JoLynn! It is fun to see pictures of you guys! You have such cute girls!! They all remind me of you in some way or another! Isn't it funny how time has gone!? We were playing with each other when we were Lexy's age!! Doesn't seem possible! Love ya!
Emily
I'm so proud of you!! Your family is gorgeous. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment