Saturday, March 1, 2008

Can you wash off my dots?







Cassidy took a tumble down our dirt hill on Thursday (face first) and here are the marks to prove it. It resembles her wounds from when she feel off the swing about 8 months ago. I had to make a post about it because this morning on our way to the Primary activity see asked me if "I could wash off her dots." I am glad that she is finally a little more aware, maybe she will finally be more careful. That would be hoping for too much though -she is just my accident prone child. Below is the picture from when she fell of the swing and landed on her face. Do you see the similarities?




6 comments:

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

poor cassidy! She's going to love all of her battle wounds and the stories to go with them when she gets older though!

Nic said...

Cute! She's so girly & yet such a little boy with all her injuries....How is that possible?

Betsy said...

I'm not shocked by your story one bit. Poor thing and I know how you feel. What is it a 3rd child syndrome?

marshall and chelsea said...

Your girls are so cute! Cassidy is so funny! And i miss teaching Kalley in primary! Tell her I said hi!

brownymama said...

Poor girl! My little boy (#3) is the same way. Always trying to keep up and always getting hurt!

But, where are you?! Time for a new post!

Alexa Grant said...

aww cassidy is so cute poor thing!