Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009


Here are the girls in their Easter Dress, ready to go to 8:30 church!




And here is our little guy in his Easter get up!

This is after the Easter egg hunt at my parents. All of the grandkids were there including my older brother's friend and long time neighbor of ours from Utah - Chirs Trapnell's kids.

This is what Breck and I did while the kids hunted for eggs.
Here is Cassidy doing one of her seductive poses. We can't get her not to pose in a picture.






Here is Lexy in the tree. They always end up climbing the tree after pictures. So next is Kalley in the tree.


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful daughters Jolynn! and your son just makes me want another one..( I know now why I haven't run into you at church... therons probably veering me away! hahaha.) Glad you're finding some time to post. Miss seeing ya. Pass a hello to Patrick from us Billys...

brownymama said...

Ahhh! You're little man arrived! I'm sure Patrick was thrilled. Congratulations. I was shocked to see that you blogged again. Your family is gorgeous!