The McConaghie's
Monday, May 11, 2009
Breck's Blessing
We blessed Breck on May 3rd. Because the flu had visited some family members on both sides we seemed to not have as many there. But I also think that we just aren't used to more of Patrick's family leaving us for Utah, since we blessed Cassidy. We miss all of you! It is great to have such wonderful families!
The Allen's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
AHHH! I am in love with the photos!!! Your kids are just so darling & sweet on top of it! I love them all....
What gorgeous pictures! So glad you have a boy!
You have TONS of blessings. Glad you're sharing them! Keep on posting Jolynn..it's so good to know what's up w you.
I cannot believe that you have already blessed your baby!! I am so happy for your little family! Your pictures are beautiful, I love them. But then again its not hard to take beautiful pictures when you have beautiful kids. Sorry about your dog, my heart goes out to you. My dog is with a friend in az so I have missed him much. Miss you!
JoLynn,
You have a BEAUTIFUL family!
Love,
Melissa Brooksby Crider
Congratulations! What beautiful photos! I love your new blog header! Much love, The Stogdills
I was blog-hopping and I found your blog! You guys are so cute and congratulations to have a boy!
Post a Comment