
Our first adventure was Deer Springs Ranch just outside of
Kanab, Utah. I have been going here since I can
remember. We had a weekend with my parents, my brother Mitch and his family, and my sister
A'Lisa and her family.

Where else can you still do this and not get taken to jail?

My favorite part of the Ranch is riding horses and we all got to ride them thanks to my Uncle Dale - the real Cowboy!

If you are wondering where my picture is -because I did ride- well it was one of those pictures that we hopefully not ever turn up! Just when you feel like you are looking good after just having a baby because your stomach is much smaller. Well, then you have a picture that reminds you what you really look likeand reality has set in!

Here are all the kids waiting for the turn to ride. And that is Mason (Mitchel's boy on the right) who really knew how to act like a cowboy!
No comments:
Post a Comment