Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter

Happy Easter - I think! Lexy was up with anticipation at 4:00 and I don't think ever went back to sleep. By 6:00 in the morning she had thrown up just because she was so excited or so hungry. Kalley was up at 6:30 so they finally got to see there baskets but it wasn't until 7:00 that Cassidy woke up and they could search for eggs. Here they are showing off there eggs.


You can't tell but these are the eggs that they put there names on with the magic crayon you get with the egg dying kit. I took about 6 pictures of Kalley and could not get her to open her eyes. And where is Dad? Of course sleeping soundly in bed - he didn't even wake up when I took the picture. As you can tell I am the one who gets excited about holidays not my husband.
He finally woke up and we went to my parents for an Easter breakfast since every one's church didn't start till later (including ours at 2:30 pm)!

Here are almost all their Allen cousins. Mitchel decided to break tradition and go skiing so we missed them and their kids. One other way that having Spring Break and Easter in the same week really messed things up!

3 comments:

Geoff and Emily said...

OK, JoLynn, you know you're a blogger freak when you check all of your friends' blogs everyday and get just a little disappointed when they haven't posted anything! I am glad to see all of the new pictures, but am so sorry your purse was stollen. That is just not fun at all! How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. Your girls look so cute in their Easter pictures. It cracks me up that the anticipation of Easter morning woke them up.... the Easter bunny must bring much better things to your family than he does to ours! Love ya!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

poor Kalley! Just let her go back to sleep! haha

Nic said...

Kalley definately needs to incorporate a nap into her busy schedule. My favorite is Patrick in bed sleeping! That's where i always wish i were on those mornings, Chad jumps out of bed perky as can be & everyone moans while waiting for me to be alert & functioning......