Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Where have I been!

It has been forever since I have posted and now I am putting all my pictures up but I didn't know where to post all of my craziness and explain what I have been doing instead of blogging. Well Spring Break and kids took up a ton of time. Easter and St. Patrick's day in the same week seemed to make it that much busier. The Friday before Easter I was at the park with friends doing an Easter egg hunt when mine and my friends purses were stolen. It didn't seem like it should be that big of a deal but it completely messed me up. They got all my keys (including my spare - which was tucked away in a pocket) my wallet with debit cards and checks and my cell phone. All of those things take quite a while to replace. I had to go to a Chevy dealership to have a new key made so I could even get into my car. I had to cancel all my cards and one checking account and get a new cell phone. I also couldn't get my mail for a week till the post office changed the lock on my mail box since I had no key. In the end it just stinks to have your purse stolen and it makes it worse that I know it is just sitting in a dumpster somewhere. They didn't get any money from me or use any of my cards before they were canceled. But it has cost more then I expected to replace what they took. Does that make it OK that I haven't blogged in about 2 weeks?

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

This sucks!! What a pain to have to do all this! But like you said, at least they got nothing. Hope the next few weeks are better for you!

The Ray Family said...

I'm not trying to lighten the fact that your purse got stolen or make it seem like all the time you had to put into getting things replaced doesnt matter.....but please tell me it wasn't the cute green purse you have that was taken lol :) That would just be horrible!

Hermana Kalley McConaghie said...

No it wasn't my cute green purse. I had got a new one for christmas and I can happily say that I wasn't as attatched to it as my green one. Thanks for helping me see the positive!