At Cassidy's dance class the had a parent's share day. Lexy, Kalley, and I all got to go and see what she does. I tried and tried to bribe her to do what she was suppose to the whole time but at the end she was sitting on my lap crying. With all of the performing that she does around here we are always surprised that she won't perform when she is suppose to. These pictures are prior to her breakdown.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Where do they go for dance?? Maddies thinking about starting up again.. well maybe not.. she just told me she's not! Kids- go figure. How are you?? It's been too long! I hope you're well. Let me know if I can bring you a cupcake! :)
Cute pictures, JoLynn. Cassidy sounds just like Natalie - she is only going to perform when you DON'T want her to... like Natalie's great big dance recital at the front of the chapel during Sacrament Meeting last sunday while I was up conducting the music and Geoff was home sick with the baby. (I thought the two oldest would be ok on the front row by themselves for just the length of a song... I was wrong!) I think it just is either the age - or the personality they came with! Anyway, your girls are all so cute! Hope you are doing well and feeling great! Love you!
Your girls are darling! I love the pic of Cassidy in her birthday post! That girl will crack you up for years to come....every family needs one!
I love watching her dance...in Sacrament and Primary. Too bad she doesn't perform on command. hehe
Post a Comment