Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Big Girl!

Cassidy turned 4 on the 17th, I can't believe it. I think the first 3 1/2 years we have been going crazy with this little ball of independent energy. But see has been such a joy to have around, and it is only getting better. I love having her here with me during the day. She always comes up with the funniest things. She loves singing songs and has a dance that goes with them. If only 4 years ago I would have known that everything was going to be OK with her I would not have stressed out so much those first few weeks. She is such a blessing to our family.



She seems to all of a sudden have new found abilities. She finally buckles herself in her car seat right away and without a fuss. and she writes her name, all by herself. She cracks us up.

1 comment:

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

Happy Birthday Cassidy! Man, how we miss your little girls, and how I miss hearing the daily antics of Cassidy!