Summer was crazy! I think we had 2 1/2 months of fighting and a baby not sleeping. It wasn't until I sent them back to school that I realized - they were the problem. Breck will sleep for 4 hours straight now! Needless to say we were trying to get the house in order so that the first day would be as smooth as possible. Without fail no one was cooperating and so Mom started yelling. I went in my room to feed and put Breck to sleep and gather my sanity before heading back out when I found Cassidy being oh so sweet! I had to get it on film. Now that I have some peace and quite maybe I can send a quick update on our summer, (The parts that were enjoyable!), and blog again!
For those of you who know what I freak I am about how the vacuum needs to leave straight lines you will especially get a kick out of her carefree vacuuming approach. I don't think that she had ever vacuumed before. And if you are wondering what she has on her head - they are ear plugs for shooting guns. I got them for Patrick a while ago and he had never used them. Once we got the Oreck vacuum and realized how load it was we decided that they would get used after all.
3 comments:
That is SO cute, JoLynn! What a little helper!
i heart Cassidy. What a sweetheart! Classic video footage, nice job JoLynn!
I love it! Thanks for sharing. I don't know how you keep such a neat house with four kids. I only have one and my place is a total disaster. I guess it helps if you actually clean... Can I hire Cassidy?
Post a Comment