Halloween has come and gone and so I guess that in a month from now the pictures won't mean the same. So I will put off the housework for another 30 min. and get suck into the blogging world.
Breck only wore his costume for about 15 minuets over 2 nights so it is a good thing there is at least one picture. (The second night I completely forgot about his costume for the Allen family gathering) He was a spider. Thank goodness for leftover costumes that can be pulled out 5 minutes before it is time to go. You would think it would be more exciting for me to get him ready for his first Halloween. Who has time?
Kalley was a fairy-using Lexy's costume that I made two years ago. This one has come in handy for three Halloween's in a row! I Love it when that happens.
Now it is time to put the Halloween decor away and get ready for the next Holiday.
3 comments:
Your kids looked great as usual!
YOur last post was so right on. Blogs makes things look perfect but they're not. I try to remind myself of how all those that look like they've got it under control are really just as crazy & frantic as I am! And for the record, I think you are the best mom & friend ever, so don't be too hard on yourself...what a great photo of Cassidy with that toile backdrop!
Keep on blogging, i love to see your pictures
Your kids are so beautiful!
And when you say easy I think that means Moderate to Advanced for me! I loved their costumes!
My kids are sooo into Halloween too!
And BTW, Nic's right....just come visit my blog and you'll feel great! :)
You're Fabulous!
hello friend....just thought I'd let you know I posted mexico pics if you want to steal any :)
one year since you've blogged??? come on, I miss seeing your pics!
Post a Comment