
Lexy and Kalley had been anxious to sell something. They debated on rocks but I couldn't let them fail the first time they had a sale. So they decided to sell cookies and cinnamon rolls. Thanks to all my friends for making a stop to buy something. They were pleased with the $10.75 they made.
10 comments:
Hey Jolynn! Cute blog! You guys are such a good lookin' family. And I love that you have chickens, how fun! check out our blog - chadandlindamerrill.blogspot.com. I'm gonna add you to my list of friends on my blog, K?
Please have more of these bake sales, very yummy.......
Lois gave me your address. So much fun to see your family. Boy does Cassidy have personality? Glad you were able to go to Disneyland. What a fun trip.
Our blog is
Jamiejennyandkate.blogspot.com
Hey, it looks like you landscaped your front yard. Maybe it was a long time ago, but I haven't seen it yet. It looks really good from the corner I saw. I can't believe Cassidy isn't afraid of the chickens. She is so funny.
What a great family!!! How are you??? We sure miss you guys!!!
-The Herbst Family
Dang I wish I would have known. I would've stopped by. I love cinnamon rolls
Hey! This is Bailey Grant! I didn't know you guys had a blog that is so cool! Your girls are so cute :) I miss having your family in our ward!
Bailey-
Hey, I'm tagging you. Go to my website and answer the questions about yourself on your blog! It will be great fun, I promise!
Happy Valentines day! Please update your blog!
Sorry I am so bad at this! I have heard from so many great people! Thanks for your comments. I miss all you guys in(the old & new) Falcon Hill!
Post a Comment