Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just Life!


I have just been sitting here trying to see what to post. I just got done looking at Nichole's blog and feel like there is no hope for me on this blogging stuff. So I decided to show you what life is really like around here. This morning I had a presidency meeting for Primary at my house. But did Cassidy had any real reason to get out of her pajamas. No - so it is 1:00 pm and she is lying around watching TV in them. It doesn't matter much because even when I do get her dressed by the afternoon she is back in them. I should be doing computer work for my brothers but that doesn't seem fun so here I am with nothing of importance to share. I guess that is just life!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Love it! It's good to hear that other people's children would rather be in pajamas than clothes. Or your kids could be like Cole and wear the same shirt everyday if I don't catch it.

Cadi said...

Love the post! Don't we love being housewives?!

Nic said...

i'm flattered, but it just takes time to get into the groove of it & you think of lame stuff to post like what you made for dinner! I'm just thrilled that you posted something new :) I always love seeing Cassidy's outfit of the hour!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

seriously, cassidy makes our hearts melt! I love that we are all in good company. . .Aiden just told me he 'hates' his clothes because he can't fit as many swords as he can in his pj's! Our longest record is 2 days and 2 nights in his same pj's!. . .man, I'm proud!

Geoff and Emily said...

Just tell yourself everyday "I'm livin' the dream... I'm livin' the dream!" I started doing that everyday, and now I can say that I at least laugh ONCE a day! It's so fun to see your posts. Emily

Kaylee said...

just remember, at least you blog!! it is fun to read what everyone is doing and realize someday my life will be as fulfilled as everyone else!!

Betsy said...

It's about time you updated your blog! JK. We all have days like that. Enjoy while you can.