Here is Lexy and Kalley pretending to be Polar Bears.
We thought that we would be safe sitting in the soak zone at the dolphin show. Here we are before it started and before we got soaked. Us girls were grateful for Patrick's sweatshirt because that was our only barrier between the whale (I don't remember what kind it was) that was continuously splashing us with his tale. Patrick on the other hand was on his own and had nothing to protect him. We just carried around his dripping sweatshirt all day and it dried just in time for the cold night.
We were waiting in line to get to feed the dolphins, so while I stood there Patrick kept the girls busy with flowers and picture posing.
Finally we got into feed the dolphins - My favorite part!
Kalley couldn't wait to hold a starfish! She was asking the second we walked in the gate. You can tell that she was enjoying every moment. Cassidy looks a little scared but she really wasn't she wouldn't look at the camera so I had to hold her face still.
We didn't know what we were going to do when we woke up Saturday morning. All we knew is that we needed Mimi's Cafe instead of the dive we ate at the first morning. So we got a wild hair and decided to try out Legoland.
Here is our little tour guide. She thought she was so big holding the map. Anytime I got mine out she had to take a look.
The most amazing part of the whole park is miniland USA. The have replicas made of Legos of places in the USA. Here they are in front of the New York, NY casino in Las Vegas.
We got to drive these little boats. You can see that Lexy was a little frustrated. She was all by herself so she had to keep trying. After a few traffic jams she made it back to the dock.
They had a place where you build a Lego car and race it. I think Patrick enjoyed this one - but it was my turn to rest and snap a few pictures of course. Her is Lexy very into her project.
Last but not least we couldn't leave without a shark attack - a Lego shark of course.
6 comments:
again, you guys have got to be the coolest parents around! I'm so glad you had such a fun weekend in Cali! San Antonio sea world is just 4 hours away from us, and after reading this I think I have Matt convinced to take us down there! We're very jealous of legoland though!
Love the blog! So happy you guys got to have so much fun. Love it!
I love your cute family! Cassidy with the map is hilarious & Lexy stressing in the boat! By the way, great photo journaling! I feel like i was there....
Looks like you had fun at Sea World and that's cool that you went to Lego Land too. You have to go once in your life time. We will probably never go again. My kids are die hard though they want major rollercosters. It's nice to get a break especially having to deal with your brothers you needed it.
Looks like you guys had a blast! Your girls are so incredibly beautiful! Must get it from their momma! (:
What a great time you guys must have had!! Good for you for just taking off and going. Everyone should do that once in a while.
Post a Comment