For those of you who are wondering why I never post - I have grounded myself from blogging for a while. I am starting to go crazy, which means my house isn't organized enough. So I have started spring cleaning my house and promised myself that I wouldn't blog until I was done. So why am I blogging now? Because this video was too good and felt too much like what I was going through. One of these days soon I will be out and let you know about my life again! For now it is just like being locked up.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That was HILARIOUS!!!!!
Loved that video! Ummm... my kids never see me clean the bathtub. I am sure you are not surprised by that.
Ha ha that was funny and yes we all feel that way sometimes.
OK, JoLynn... it is time to step away from the scrub brush and get back to blogging!
Post a Comment